by Jon Lindquist | Last updated June 17th, 2019
You can find a lot of options for shaving creams in the market. They are made using high quality and organic material that is intended to make shaving a luxurious and enjoyable experience, at the same time ensuring the safety of your skin. We will look at a few shaving cream products below:
Shaving Cream for Men by Rocky Mountain Barber Company
- Get a smooth shave: This shaving cream is full of essential nutrients and natural products that ensure that you get a smooth and clean shave.
- Naturally inspired: This shaving cream is produced using ingredients that are naturally occurring in nature. It does not contain any artificial or synthetic products that might be harmful to your skin.
- Oils and Nutrients: Some of the essential nutrients and oils that this product contains include Argan Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba oil. The function of these ingredients is to moisturize and nourish your skin.
- Avoid Razor Burns: Sandalwood is one of the essential oils that this cream contains. It is a naturally produced antiseptic which works towards reducing the burn and irritation that occurs during shaving.
- Use your brush or your hands: This shaving cream can be applied both using your hands or a shaving brush. This cream can be easily applied all over the shaving are thereby lubricating it effectively for the razor to glide through. It also reduces the need to pull around the skin thereby reducing irritation.
- Smaller Batches lead to Greater Quality and Freshness: This shaving cream is produced in small batches. This ensures that the product is made according to the highest quality standards possible. The frequently produced batches also mean that the cream is made of fresh ingredients.
VIKINGS BLADE Luxury Non-Lather Foaming Shaving Cream (Sandalwood & Western Cedar)
- This shaving cream product consists of a unique foaming cream that does not produce any lather. According to the recommendation by the company, you should not buy this if you are looking for a “Santa Claus” lather cream such as Proraso or TOOBS.
- This cream contains a traditional Swedish aroma with a bit of a twist. It is made of top quality and exotic ingredients like Sandalwood, Western Red Cedar Manly, and woody cream. These together provide a luxury shaving experience.
- A short note on the “air pocket”: The total quantity of the cream is 5.3 oz, but it is packaged in a bigger tub of 7 oz. This is because the cream can expand and contract based on the changes in temperature. The empty air pocket prevents the cream from splashing out due to changes in pressure.
- It is recommended that you use this wet shaving cream with a shaving brush (preferably a badger brush). It will take around 30 to 40 seconds to produce foam using brush and water. This is an evaporating foam, which means the foam will evaporate and produce a slick layer on your skin.
The Blades Grim Gold Luxury Shaving Soap
- You will be able to produce a smooth and thick lather using this cream. Your razor will be able to glide perfectly over the skin as you shave.
- This cream is produced using all natural substances. It does not contain any artificial chemical that might cause irritation to the skin or damage the hair.
- This shaving cream is intended for long time use. A small quantity of the cream is capable of producing a lot of lather. You will be able to shave quite some money while getting superior quality of shave at the same time.
- The product is packaged using a screwable top lid. This tightly seals the cream inside so that it is safe from external contamination.
- This product is manufactured by following fair labor practices in America. It also maintains the appropriate standard quality as set by the industry.
After sharpening your straight razor you will naturally want to lather up and get your clean shave on. Shaving creams are produced using ingredients such as sandalwood oil and jojoba oil which are naturally occurring ingredients that reduce irritation of the skin while shaving. They produce a smooth and rich lather that makes the skin smooth for your razor to move easily without causing any cuts and nicks.
Recent 180 Reviews
- Best Straight Razors 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Saltwater Trolling Motors 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Portable Bleachers 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric All-Terrain Vehicles 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best DJ Mixers – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 2020
- Best Kneeboards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Skateboard Ramps 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Under Desk Elliptical 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Plyometric Boxes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Exercise Slide Boards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric Motorbikes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide