Skateboard Grip Tapes
Skateboard Grip tapes are rough and grainy sheets with sandpaper-like quality and a sticky underside. Grip tapes are an absolute necessity when it comes to skateboarding for it keeps the skater’s feet from slipping off the deck of the board. Even with high-quality shoes, one cannot forgo the grip tape for without it the chances of accidents go up exponentially. Some of the best quality and highly rated grip tapes from Amazon have been enlisted below.
MOB Grip tapes have a reputation amongst seasoned skateboarders for its quality and longevity. This particular product comes in one solid color black and three patterns and is made of high-quality silicon-carbide grit binding process for grip that will not wear out easily.
- Price-$2.90 – $27.95
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank-#1 in Skateboard Grip Tape
- Easy to stick on with no threats of developing air bubbles
- Long lasting
- Colors and patterns last a lot longer than other brands
- The surface is sharp enough to cut
MOB is the original grip tape makers and over the years they have acquired a name for being the best in the business. Pricing might be higher than other grip tapes by different brands, but the quality more than enough makes up for it.
Another high-quality grip tape by MOB but with a colorful pattern featuring the galaxy.
- Dimensions-9 x 3 x 3 inches
- Weight-6.4 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank-#11 in Skateboard Grip Tape
- Made from high-quality silicon-carbide grit binding process for a strong grip
- Long lasting
- Reasonably priced
- The color of the pattern is rather lackluster
The BooTaa skateboard is a good purchase considering the price point. It is tear proof and waterproof and comes in a size that can be cut to fit most skateboards among other things.
The BooTaa Skateboard Grip tape sheets are rolled by hand to ensure a creaseless product reaches your doorstep. This is a reasonably priced multifunctional grip tape that can be used not just for skateboarding but also for scooters and bikes.
- Dimensions- 45.2×10.6 inch
- Weight-4.2 ounces
- Price- $9.49
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank-#4 in Skateboard Grip Tape
- Silicon-Carbide grit binding process for a strong grip
- Waterproof as well as Tear-proof
- Can be cut to fit most Razor, Lucky, Micro, Phoenix, kick, electric, gas, kids, or adult scooters and skateboards
- Quality of the adhesive is rather sub-standard
If you are looking for a reasonably priced good quality grip tape then MOB grip tapes are the ones you should go for. Their products are subjected to a series of tests to ensure they deliver what they promise.
MOB has done it again and comes out with another great product for beginners as well as professional skateboarders. Like their other products, this one too comes with high quality assurance and long wear guarantee.
- Weight-13.9 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank-#12 in Skateboard Grip Tape
- Hundreds of barely visible perforations that allow air to escape for a bubble-free and easy at home application
- High-quality silicon-carbide grit binding process for a good and strong grip
- Waterproof and tear proof
- Good quality adhesive for a long wear
- A bit on the pricier side
When it comes to MOB products one can blindly trust them to deliver what is promised, an easy to apply and long-wearing grip tape best suited for skateboarding enthusiasts.