RV Camping Gear and Accessories
RV camping combines two great American pastimes: fending for yourself in the wild frontier and conquering the open road. When you’re traveling in an RV, your camping possibilities are nearly endless—instead of limiting yourself to campsites within reasonable driving distance of your house, you can span the whole country going from one exciting location to another. Of course, your trip will be cut way short if you don’t bring the right RV camping supplies. We’ve put together a list of must-have travel trailer accessories and RV camping gear that will help you make the most of your vehicular adventures. With these RV essentials, you’ll have everything you need to camp from coast to coast.
Collapsible Storage Bowls
Food containers that tip over in the fridge, dishes that won’t fit in the tiny cupboards, storage containers that still smell like last week’s lasagna—sound like your RV’s kitchen? Try these clever, space-saving storage bowls from Progressive International instead. The three containers included with each set are dishwasher-safe, collapsible, and durable, and they come with leak-resistant, snap-on lids. These travel bowls have great storage capacity, they’re easy to clean, and they won’t retain smells. Pets can eat out of them too!
- Set of 3 collapsible storage bowls with clear lids; perfect for preparing or storing foods
- Set includes 1.5 Cup with red bowl, 3 cup with blue bowl, and 5 cup with green bowl
- Leak-resistant clear lids fit snugly and reduce the chance of spills
- Bowls expand for use and collapse to 1/3 their size; easy, convenient storage
- Dishwasher Safe
Portable Ceiling Fan
RVs get hot when you’re camping in the summer, and A/C units use up a lot of power. SUNREAL presents this 19.7-inch, battery-powered USB fan you can use instead. You can hang it just about anywhere using the included hook, and it can be easily assembled and dismantled for convenient storage. You can even paint it a less neutral color if you choose. The blades are nearly indestructible, making this a must-have RV camping accessory for the summer.
- Silent design, quiet, no disturbance while sleeping, portable, easy to carry and comfortable to use, doesn’t occupy your home space.
- Power source: Storage battery, DC12V (Direct Current). This solar ceiling fan with an on/off switch, also can directly connect with a solar panel
- Power cord length : 2.5m/ 98.4in, Fan diameter : 500mm/ 19.7inch, Blade length: 200mm/7.87"
- Versatile: When travel on camping, tent, sailboat, motor home, and street vendors, hanging the portable ceiling fans to cool down. On the top of the lunch table of your yard, can help the expulsion the flies, mosquitoes.
Steel Tire Table
Set up a surface outside with this steel tire table. It doesn’t require a hitch or tools, so it’s easy to install. With a retractable leg for added support, it can hold up to 50 pounds of weight. It’s useful for eating, tailgating, playing cards, and even emergency roadside repairs—you can place tools on it while you work on the engine. For anyone who doesn’t want to spend their entire trip inside, this is a must-have RV camping accessory. Note that it requires at least two inches of clearance above the tire.
- Easy to install, no tools or hitch required; mounts to vehicle tire; requires approximately 2-inches clearance between tire and fender
- Great for tailgating, camping, car trips, RVing, and all outdoor vehicle adventures
- Completely stable regardless of ground conditions; includes retractable leg for additional support
- Powder-coated finish stands up to the elements; easily holds up to 50 lbs.
- Compact and easily portable weighs under 13 lbs.; measures 29" L x 23" w x 1.5" thick
Outdoor Folding Table
Built with a well-crafted aluminum slat top and a strong steel frame, this folding table is surprisingly lightweight and very compact when folded. Simply snap all the pieces together to set it up, then fold and place it in the carrying bag to store. You can seat up to four people for a family picnic on your next trip.
- Ultra-compact aluminum folding table ideal for camping and outdoor cookouts
- Aluminum slat top and strong steel frame offer ample support and surface area
- Snap-together design assembles and folds up with ease
- Fits into an included lightweight carrying bag for easy carrying and storage
- Offers enough seating room for 4 people
Can’t live without your pancakes in the morning? Put away the cast-iron skillet and try Coghlan’s nonstick, aluminum camp griddle. This easy-to-clean pan works well on a two-burner camp stove like Coleman’s Triton. It’s great for making burgers, sausage, eggs, pancakes, and even tortillas. Hang it by its hook to dry or store. If breakfast is your favorite meal of the day, you’ll get their money’s worth out of this RV essential pretty quick—it’s much more affordable than an entire electric griddle.
- Coated heavy gauge aluminum griddle with a non-stick surface for easy clean-up; measures 16-1/2 x 10 inches
- Extends over two burners of most camp stoves; integrated hook for hanging to dry or storage
- Affordable, essential gear for car camping, RV trailers, motor homes, cabins, and more
Reversible RV Camping Mat
Keep your RV clean by purchasing this reversible doormat. Made of durable polypropylene, it’s easy to spray or sweep clean, dries quickly, and drains well. The material is also breathable and won’t damage the grass. The UV protection prevents its colors from fading in the sun. Lightweight and foldable, it will easily fit into the included carry bag. This camping mat is an attractive, affordable way to welcome guests into your RV. Anyone who values a clean space needs this essential RV accessory.
- 100% virgin polypropylene material makes a durable mat
- Breathable material does not hurt grass; Easy clean, just spray with water or sweep.
- UV protection against sun exposure
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Lightweight and can be folded into a very compact size for easy storage
Pop-Up Trash Can
Using trash bags as a waste receptacle will do in a pinch, but if it gets windy, you might find trash all over the place. It’s better to use an actual trash can instead—but not just any trash can. Coghlan made this pop-up trash can with a robust, spring-loaded, collapsible design that’s convenient, packable, and easy to carry. The durable canvas material won’t tear, and it’s easy to clean. The zippered top keeps bugs and bad smells out. When collapsed, the trash can is secured by two Velcro straps, and stake loops keep it from blowing away when open. There are also clips to hold 30-gallon trash bags in place. If you’re looking for a convenient way to keep your campsite clean, this is your best bet.
- Spring-loaded for easy pop-up camp trash can is lightweight and easy to carry; helps keep campsite, recreational, and other use areas clean
- Portable and easy to carry container is made of durable and easy to clean polyethylene material
- The bin features a fully zippered top; easily collapses to store with the two Velcro straps
- Fits 30-gallon trash bags
- 19.5 x 24 inches (WxH); empty weight of 1.6 pounds
Collapsible Water Container
Ditch the plastic bottles and get this reusable plastic water storage container. You’ll save money, save plastic, and save the environment. This storage cube, available in several sizes, is made of food-grade, BPA-free plastic that is foldable and retains its shape for easy filling, draining, drying, and reusing. The full package includes a handle and a spigot. To adjust the flow rate, loosen or tighten the cap. This durable water container is ideal for everyday use or emergency water storage. It’s especially necessary for families to keep on hand during long summer trips.
- FOOD-GRADE ODORLESS GREAT TASTE: PE plastic made with the highest quality USA raw material. Environmentally friendly non-toxic, No BPA PVC or DEHP, No plastic PVC odor and water taste will not be affected, Transparent.
- LIGHT, COMPACT, PORTABLE, AND REUSABLE Foldable space-saving design store away easily. Remains soft and flexible even when cold yet retains shape and is easy to fill, dry, drain, and reuse. Soft molded handles make holding and transport easy. Perfect for outdoor activities like camping, RV, hunting, hiking, backpacking, fishing, picnics, BBQs, sports, festivals, parties, and beach.
- WORRY-FREE AND LEAK-PROOF Custom-made lid and spigot with gasketless design mean no leaks or parts to replace. Good spigot water-flow. Thicker lid to withstand heavy pressure. Easy on/off spigot with controllable flow. Our premium collapsible container is a 1-piece design with no seams to leak or handles to break. Durable and dependable.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND DAILY USE Enables you quickly and safely store all the water your family needs in the event of an emergency or natural disasters like hurricane, tornado, earthquake, fire, flood, or drought. Include in your Emergency / Survival Kit. Also great for daily use. Dispense right out of the refrigerator. Automobile emergency water. Hand-washing stations at events and festivals. Transport large amounts of water easily.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND EBOOK INCLUDED If for any reason within 30 days you're not satisfied, simply return for a refund or replacement. THANK-YOU BONUS: Cubey wants you and your family to Be Prepared and includes our 30pg eBook Camping and Emergency Preparedness Survival Guide with each order.
Portable Solar Panel Kit
Want to thrive off-grid in the American wilderness? With this all-in-one kit for solar charging, you’ll never get stranded on the side of the road because of a dead RV battery. Zamp’s best-in-class, American-made solar technology requires no installation to charge 12-volt batteries. The kit includes SAE, alligator clips, a 15-foot cable, and a 10-amp charge controller that will protect your battery. The 140-watt foldable panel also monitors your power. You can fold it up to store or carry it in a nylon briefcase. If you’re ready to level up your RVing experience, you’ll love this solar panel kit.
- Handcrafted in the USA; 25-year output warranty; Best-in-class solar cells; Easiest start to solar
- No installation required; Includes everything you need; Charges most 12-volt batteries, even lithium
- Compatible with Zamp Solar Ready RV ports; Comes with both SAE plug and alligator clips to connect
- Integrated 10-amp digital charge controller protects your battery and lets you monitor your power
- Kit includes: 140-watt foldable panel, 10-amp charge controller, nylon carrying case, 15-foot cable
RV Camping Organizer
Keep your ride in order with this RV camping organizer—no more rummaging through duffel bags and suitcases or losing your shoes in the RV. Roadie’s genius design is shaped like a tent for your shoes, clothes, and other items. A zippered flap opens on one side to reveal nine shelves, each of which can hold up to 30 pounds. The camping organizer can be staked like a real tent to keep your dirty shoes from soiling the RV. Like the rest of the items on this list, this one is also extremely packable. It’s a fantastic addition to any RV camping accessories checklist.
- Durable: Strong breathable fabric. Each shelf has a thickened board that can support up to 30 lbs.
- Save space: a camping dresser to store clothes, but even the small things like glasses and phones.
- Stay organized: No more rummaging through stuff sacks, and duffel bags already filled to the brim.
- Sturdy and lightweight: camping accessory with 9 shelves. Built-in ground straps for staking.
- Great for RV organization: to keep dirty shoes from the entrance.