by Jon Lindquist | Last updated June 17th, 2019
Setting up an electric trolling motor requires a high quality trolling motor mounting bracket. You should be careful while buying a mount for your motor so that any kind of accidents can be avoided. A good mount ensures that the trolling motor stays in place and remains attached to the boat. A poorly made mount can lead to you losing the motor by having it slip and fall into the water.
- It is a universal trolling motor bracket that features a clamp-on style for attaching electric trolling motors. It is therefore compatible with different varieties of boats and trolling motors. A clamp-on feature ensures that the motor can be easily installed.
- The bracket is made using marine aluminum and black Nylon plastic. These materials ensure that the bracket is of the highest quality and can form a sturdy foundation for the trolling motor.
- The design of this bracket ensures that the motor can be removed when the boat is running by the power generated from the engine or if the boat is being trailered.
- This bracket can only be used for electric trolling motors. It is not compatible with any kind of outboard engine of any size.
- The bracket can be used with a trolling motor that has a maximum thrust of 36 pounds.
- This appliance comes with a limited warranty of two years.
- The measurements of this bracket are 8.25 inches and 2.65 inches.
- Made of solid aluminum which provides considerable durability to the product.
- Can be used on a Kayak.
- The bolts that have been provided with the bracket are quite small.
- The black clamp park has a threaded know which causes a bit of an inconvenience.
2. M-ARINE BABY Stainless Steel Outboard Motor Bracket Kicker for Boat, Marine Auxiliary Trolling Mount 7.5-20hp
Features and Specifications
- This trolling motor bracket has a weight capacity of 110 lbs. It has a vertical lift of 10.5”.
- The trolling motor can be attached to the bracket using five different kinds of locking positions.
- The body of the bracket is produced using stainless steel. Stainless steel ensures that the bracket will not easily damage or break. It is not susceptible to corrosion when used in saltwater.
- This bracket is compatible with most two-stroke outboard motors. It is not recommended for use with four-stroke motors.
- The transom mount helps to lock onto the outboard motor and hold it up, it also helps to lower down the motor for propulsion.
- Made of stainless steel which protects the appliance from structural damages and corrosion.
- It includes five kinds of locking system that improves its versatility.
- Not compatible with four stroke motors.
Features and Specifications:
- This two-stroke outboard motor bracket has a fixed height and is compatible with an auxiliary or trolling motor.
- This bracket includes a set of four pieces.
- This bracket has a stow-able pedestal system.
- The motor weight supported by this bracket is up to a maximum of 75 lbs and 15 H.P. It therefore compatible with most heavyweight electric trolling motors which are used for large scale fishing.
- The motor mount features 304 stainless-brackets and hardware.
- The measurements of the mounting bracket are as follows: 1 ½” (4 cm) length and 8” (20 cm) width
- The bracket consists of a Black Poly Mounting Board.
- Made of sturdy material along with a simple design.
- The mount is compatible with a small outboard.
- The product is delivered unassembled, it needs to be manually assembled to be used.
- It does not come in other color variations.
Recent 180 Reviews
- Best Straight Razors 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Saltwater Trolling Motors 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Portable Bleachers 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric All-Terrain Vehicles 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best DJ Mixers – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 2019
- Best Kneeboards 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Skateboard Ramps 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Under Desk Elliptical 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Plyometric Boxes 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Exercise Slide Boards 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide