Best Camping Stoves | WhatIs180.com
Best Camping Stoves Reviews
Eating while camping can be a bit of a challenge. Fumbling around for firewood in the dark is tedious (and potentially dangerous), the wood may or may not be dry, lighters run out of juice eventually, and trying to get a fire started with a match is a pain. You can avoid all this hassle by adding a great camping stove to your set of outdoor adventuring equipment.
Thanks to our review guide, finding the best portable camping stove for you is easier than ever. We found some of the best stoves for camping on the market and summarized their features and attributes so you can pick the right one in no time. Turn up the heat with these detailed camping stove reviews.
As evidenced by the three-year warranty, this camping stove from Coleman is built to last! With 20,000 BTUs, it provides the cooking power needed to prepare all kinds of dishes. The adjustable burners allow precise temperature control, and the wind-blocking panels ensure that your flames won’t be extinguished by unexpected gusts. The pressure control technology delivers consistent performance in even the most extreme conditions. This stove runs for up to one hour on high heat on one 16.4 oz propane cylinder.
- Cooking power: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control
- Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind
- Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Runtime: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. Propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
Burning at 60,000 total BTUs/hr, this double burner camping stove has sustained power to help you whip up something delicious in even the most remote areas. Two cast aluminum burners provide spacious cooking surfaces. It stands 32” tall, so you won’t need to huddle over a small flame while you’re trying to cook your eggs in the morning. The detachable legs make setup and breakdown easy.
Sustained grilling power is the name of the game with this Coleman propane grill that’s built for epic road trips. Its 20,000 BTU burning power means you’ll have the ability to prepare everything from steak to grilled vegetables with ease. The three adjustable burners with precise temperature control allow the user to thoroughly and consistently heat whatever they desire. A 285 square inch top provides ample grilling space, and the easy setup means you can be cooking in no time. The push-button ignition fires you right up and instantly puts you on your way to preparing a delicious meal for yourself and your fellow campers.
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. inches
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- FUEL: 1 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This folding flat camping stove with coated steel construction is small yet strong enough to hold a large, heavy pot. The front and side doors protect the flames from the wind, so your cooking session won’t be interrupted when the weather isn’t cooperating. This stove’s lightweight design makes it the perfect choice for backpacking.
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- The front door and sides protect the flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
This all-inclusive kit contains everything you’ll need to convert a 36- or 55-gallon steel drum into a primitive camping stove. It comes with legs, a door, a flue collar with a damper, and mounting hardware. Its lightweight and portable design make it great for hunting and fishing trips, and the heavy-duty cast-iron means it’s as rugged as you are.
- Installation materials are not included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Lightweight, portable and easy assembly
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron
This camping stove’s instant start technology allows for matchless lighting, while the 7,650 BTU cooking power provides all the punch needed to get the cooking job done. It can hold a 10-inch pan, it lasts for more than an hour on high heat, it’s equipped with adjustable burners that provide precise temperature control, and it’s constructed with a large base that makes it extra sturdy. The stove’s durable, porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and the aluminum burner is rustproof, making it a piece of equipment you can rely on for years.
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- The durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and the aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
With 10,000 BTUs of cooking power, this propane camping stove from Coleman is a real beast! The pressure regulator it comes with means you will always have consistent performance even in extreme conditions. This burner was designed with efficient cooking in mind—you can grill more while using less fuel. The wind baffles will prevent gusts from extinguishing your flame. This durable burner is one of the best camping stoves you’ll find on a budget.
- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECT HEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel
- 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8-inch pan
- WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat
- SPACE SAVER: Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact storage
- RUNTIME: Up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
This lightweight stove only weighs 25 grams. It’s extremely compact, and for having such a small design, it packs a lot of punch. The stable, even flame can be adjusted easily depending on your cooking needs. This high-functioning, lightweight canister stove is the perfect tool for avid backpackers looking to carry their gear from trail to trail without sacrificing quality. It’s one of the best portable camping stoves on the market
- Powerful and efficient, generates 2700W; Boils water quickly, about 2 minutes 58 seconds to boil 1L water. Rated gas consumption is around 140g per hour.
- Stable, even flame; Smooth flame adjustment.Super easy. Just flip those pot support legs out and twist the stove on your canister. Tip: make sure the control valve is fully turned off before twisting the stove on.
- This stove is suitable for lightweight backpacking when weight and size are more important than some features.
- If you're looking for a functional, ultralight canister stove, this is your stove. BRS-3000T stove and 110g canister can be nested into 750ml Pot perfectly. Ideal for backpackers
- BRS 3000T stove is extremely lightweight. It only weighs 25g. and extremely compact
Sleek, powerful, and lightweight, this stove is the perfect companion for any camping adventure. With a smooth, metal body and an enamel-coated drip pan, you can expect a clean, efficient, and powerful cooking experience in any situation. This powerful little stove pumps out 10,000 BTUs and provides everything you’ll need to stay fed in the wilderness.
- CSA certified for safety; fuel sold separately
- Butane stove delivers 10, 000 BTUs per hour
- Measures approximately 13-4/5 by 12-1/2 by 3 inches
- Piezo ignition with safety lock and pressure sensor with auto shut-off
- User-friendly controls; adjustable flame; long, textured grates for stability
FluxRing technology and a simple cooking system give campers who use this stove a lot of bang for their buck. Boiling water only takes two minutes, with half the fuel consumption of traditional boilers. The insulating koozie allows users to keep their water hot for a long time after boiling, meaning you can take your coffee with you on a nice morning walk in nature. For any adventure from an alpine expedition to a weekend trek in the woods, this Jetboil camping stove is sure to satisfy.
- Powered by FluxRing technology, the Zip's easy-to-use cooking system boils water in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems.
- Jetboil's 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
- The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl, saving space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food.
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer; easy to pack and carry at only 12 ounces. One-year limited warranty.
- For any adventure—from an alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.