by Jon Lindquist | Last updated June 16th, 2019
Hookah Diving, better known as Snuba Diving or Scuba Diving is for skilled snorkelers. This helps a snorkeler to try underwater diving outside the limit and restriction of the snorkel tube (a snorkel tube is used by a snorkeler for breathing while he/she is underwater).
A Hookah Diving System, also recognized as Surfaced Air Supplied (SAS) aids an experienced snorkeler to upgrade his/her skill to conventional scuba diving. It comprises of a battery or Gas-powered Air Compressor (GAC) for providing air/oxygen through a down line while the diver is underwater. It can work for three and a half hours approximately and is usually suitable underneath 40 feet of water. There are two types of Hookah Diving System: Dynamic Hookah Diving System and Static Hookah Diving System. The former one has an air compressor for providing air/oxygen at legitimate pressure (pressure delivered by a holding receptacle) and the latter one has a volumetric curve or cylinder (scuba tank) of compressed gas for providing air/oxygen to the diver who is underwater.
Best Hookah Diving System 2020
- Brownie’s F285BE is a highly cost-effective gas providing hookah diving system is a stylish and extraordinary diving system that the divers can prefer for their scuba sport.
- This is a diving system that offers all amenities needed for diving at a minimum cost but no compromise in its quality.
- This product has a direct-drive compressor that is based on Briggs and Stratton 550 Series Engine.
- It can work efficiently for more than 3 hours straight without any disturbance.
- It works on one fuel receptacle alone.
- The compressor of this product uses a minimum profile case, input staff, and a floating tube as the most extravagant system.
- This dive system is designed in such a way that it has the following items: 5 feet heat hoses, Brownie’s hookah regulators, Brownie’s basic tow belts for supporting two scuba divers. All the more it can add a third diver without much difficulty. For this, a buyer can also contact the specific seller for delivering extra equipment known as Add-A-Diver Kit that is sold separately. With this kit the two former divers can engage a third diver in their diving sport. Three divers can enjoy a scuba dive around 40 feet underwater whereas two divers can dive up to 75-85 feet underwater.
- This F285BE hookah diving system also consists of an easy cleaning in-line particle filter and QRS fitting, a motor of about 4.5 HP stroke, motor compressor – single head Direct Drive oil-less, Filter kit, O-ring kit, Owner’s Manual, intake staff w/dry top, dive flag, float tube, 60 feet down the line with QRS fittings, QRS Y-Divider, 20ft diver hoses with QRS fittings and Brownie’s economy mesh gear bag.
- It has an HDPE storage case along with a travel lid.
- This product weighs about 44 pounds and has a year warranty with terms and conditions applied. Its dimensions are: 17″L x 24″W x 16″H.
- The other important specifications include the Mfr Part Number: F285BE, ASIN- B0054RKE4G, and UNSPSC Code- 49000000.
- This diving kit has a purge valve that helps in controlling the fuel vapor and emission of carbon monoxide that is released.
- It is cheaper in price but has A-class quality features to give its buyers.
- With an extra kit, it can support three divers up to 40 feet underwater.
- The tow belts for the divers have no fitting measurement. They are universally fit. So the divers do not need to check the measurement according to their body type.
- The whole product does not have a secured travel lid as other diving systems.
- There are no drop weight cummerbelts to adjust the weight of the body.
- The Briggs and Stratton 550 series engine is a bit noisy.
This Brownie’s F285BE hookah dive system has some amazing features and top-class quality in spite of being so economical or cost-effective. Divers should go through its features and specifications and if suited, can definitely give it a try.
- This HPDMC 12V 160W Oil-less Hookah Dive System is an excellent option for snorkelers that comes with a 15m/50 feet hose and respirator compressor (helps with breathing).
- It has a Diaphragm Air Compressor (DAC) which aids in compressing air pressure about 2.5 bars. The air gets compressed after it is purified and segregated by the filter and separator present in this system. It’s a two-way air filtration and purification process.
- The exonerated air that comes with the above-mentioned purification process pacts to GB18435-2001 and becomes a standard breathing air that the divers can use for breathing.
- The product has a minimal weightage which makes it transport-friendly, operation-friendly, strong, highly assuring, and safe for diving purposes.
- Some of its package details include discharge rate that is almost 136L/minute, Inlet diameter which is 1/4″, its voltage is around 12V DC, the power ranges around 160W, oil-free system, two cylinders, two-stage filtration process.
- This machine can be operated and switched on and off manually.
- It has a safety valve, the machine engine emits noise which is less than 60 decibels (A).
- The dimensions (L×W×H) of this product is 320×125×145 mm or 12.6×4.9×5.7 inches.
- The weight of the dive system is nearly 5 kilograms or 18.6 pounds.
- This product contains 1 electric pump, 1 hose of 50 inches, and 1 respirator.
- The motor of this system has one overheat protection device. So, when the temperature of the machine rises above the optimum level, it helps in controlling the temperature. But it is recommended not to use it overtime for extending the motor life.
- It has an aluminum pump head, FPM, Silicone Valve EPDM Diaphragm (works by minimization of volume with the use of an adjustable membrane directed by a lever).
- It is a relatively lighter weight than scuba.
- The air filtration process reduces excessive noise and filters air impurities.
- The prime part of this product is the oil-free air compressor. This compressor converts the mechanical energy of primary motion into gas pressure energy and brings about pressure for compressed air.
- The other important specifications include the Mfr Part Number: oil-less series pump, ASIN- B07B67GTFL, and UNSPSC Code- 49000000.
- This diving system is lightweight which aids in easy-transportation, easy-operation.
- It has a two-stage filtration process which makes this system more comforting for breathing the purified air.
- This machine can be operated manually, so the whole mechanism is basically upon the person who operates it.
- It has an overheat protection device that can moderate extreme temperature when the machine is kept switched-on for a prolonged period of time.
- This product is extensively used in Kayak diving, Hookah diving, Long Hose Gauge scuba diving, Commercial Boat Cleaning, and many more works.
- Overheating of this machine can degrade the life of the motor.
With so many pro-quality features and negligible negative points (cons) of this product, buyers can give it a shot in purchasing this product. Not only for diving, but it can also be used for pool cleaning or boat cleaning which is a good point to consider before buying this diving system.
- If you want to enjoy scuba diving without any scuba gear, then you can try the all new AirLine R360XL hookah diving system. A diver can go on swimming with his/her partner or try experiencing reef exploration and make the most out of this wonderful oceanic life.
- It has a reliable 4.0 HP Honda engine attached in this product. The power of the engine can back up 2 divers for around 80-85 feet under water. Also, there can be additional 2 divers (total 4 divers), each getting the support of this engine for around 60 feet and 40 feet respectively. So, overall the performance capacity is quite impressive.
- The weight of this hookah diving system is 55lbs which is nearly 24.94 kilograms. Thus, it is quite travel-friendly. Shipping weight of this product is 115lbs which is nearly 52.16 kilograms.
- This package has the inclusion of 1 compressor or Engine Assembly, 1 Polypropylene case, US Navy heat hose (tube) of 5 feet, 1 Agricultural-Grade Inner tube, a 1000 Denier U/V Stabilized Cordura Float Cover, 1 Hose Splitter 360 feet fully whirled Individual Dive Hoses, 5 Stainless Steel Particle Filters which is washable, 3 Tow Belts for divers, 3 Weight Belts that is adjustable, Second Stage Regulators, 1 Air Intake Staff and Filter, 1 Diver Down Flag and 1 Owners Manual (Honda and Air Line/ Thomas) Handling.
- It has one authentic direct drive with dynamic single-head and one economical compressor to compress air.
- There are no tanks to compress air in this system. A diver is not required to dive into water with tanks for breathing support. The system is finely equipped with CGA-E-air-breathing quality long tubes or hoses. This gives a new fresh design and outlook of the hookah system.
- There can be a chance of facing a jaw heaviness if a diver engages in this sport for a longer duration. For this, the product gives you a Multidirectional Regulator Swivel Fitting to prevent this jaw fatigue or heaviness.
- Item Package Dimension (L×W×H) of this product is 30×25×17 inches and has a 1 year warranty with terms and conditions applied.
- Each diver tube has a weight belt with Velcro flap compartments. By wearing sufficient weight load, it will outweigh the body’s natural tendency to float.
- It makes a BCD Inflator Hose Setup, planted or stationed in a diver’s breathing tube. Divers can wear this BCD with a BCD Power Inflator Valve. This is however not included in the package. Buyer has to order it separately by contacting the seller.
- The other important specifications include the Mfr Part Number: R360XL, ASIN- B000T8705Q and UNSPSC Code- 49000000.
- It does not have tanks to store the compressed air. Instead, it has long tubes which makes it easy for a diver to breathe underwater.
- With this package, you get a DVD which will show you the way this hookah diving system works. So even a newbie who wants to experience scuba, underwater travelling can come to know the working techniques of this system.
- The compressor is quite economical and pocket-friendly but has a good quality to provide to its buyers.
- This hookah dive system cannot fill scuba tanks. The long hoses instead work fine. It utilises a low pressure air compressor to pump air steadily through long tube or hoses.
- The product does not come with 3 or 4 divers packages. It has the capacity to support 4 divers but the package for other 2 divers needs to be ordered separately by contacting the seller.
If you want to enjoy the dive with unique and fresh design diving systems, you can try the all new AirLine R360XL hookah diving system.
- The DXDIVER hookah diving system is the one-stop quick fix for smooth diving which has the exclusive long-lasting SEAC Float with PVC cover and bladder.
- There is a tank attached that is supported by a powerful and flexible belt. The receptacle or tank has a tank valve that is insured by float holder/handle with a tube passing through a D-ring. This D-ring is attached in the tank of the diving system for problem-free towing or pulling.
- The setup procedure is very easy and effective. The product kit comes as a complete package containing a float, 50′ Diving Hose or tube, 1st and 2nd stage DXD regulator, H2Odyssey Button Gauge, a tow belt made of Nylon, flexible straps and flaps, Diver Down sufficient size Flag and Staff Assembly Optional. The Staff Assembly Optional consists of a 80 cf brushed aluminum dive cylinder – Fresh Hydro.
- This diving package includes: SEAC Float Heavy Duty PVC with orange coloured, big covered forepeak compartments that is highly visual, Velcro fastening, 2 D-rings, 1 mesh compartment for accessories, 3 PVC air chambers with each being anonymously working for highest safety, 4 D-rings underneath the keel to pull up the excess equipment, 4 springy side straps for tightening the spear guns, 2 fabric handles on the arch layered with plastic tubing .
- The central air chamber has a definite flotation function. It allows the fisherman to either stay or make a move.
- This system is for experienced scuba certified divers. Breathing through a third lung is still like breathing the compressed air which is quite dicey or risky in case you are not a pro scuba learner.
- The other important specifications include the Mfr Part Number: DXDSEAC1, ASIN- B07KTGD68C and UNSPSC Code- 49000000.
- This hookah dive system can come with or without an air tank. In case a buyer does not want a tank, he/she can contact the seller and speak for his/her preferences. So, in a way it opens the scope for customisation of this system.
- All the handles, straps are reliable and flexible. The manufacturer DXDIVER, SEAC have kept in mind about the comfort and ease of the divers so that they can enjoy their diving sport without any hassle.
- This hookah dive system is not for diving amateurs. One has to be a certified scuba diver before trying this system for diving purposes.
If you are searching for an efficient and cost-effective substitute of Brownie’s or Kayak’s diving, you can conveniently opt for the DXDIVER hookah system.
Recent 180 Reviews
- Best Straight Razors 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Saltwater Trolling Motors 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Portable Bleachers 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric All-Terrain Vehicles 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best DJ Mixers – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 2020
- Best Kneeboards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Skateboard Ramps 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Under Desk Elliptical 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Plyometric Boxes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Exercise Slide Boards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric Motorbikes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Mountainboards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Aggressive Inline Skates 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Mobility Scooter Covers 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric Roller Skates 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide