Best Plyometric Boxes • Buyer’s Guide
The Top 5 Mountainboards
1. MBS Colt 90 Mountainboard
- This MBS 90 Colt mountainboard has an amazing look with improvised features for better performance guaranty.
- The wheels of this board is designed by this company itself. The improvised wheels is made up of rubber-protected 12×88mm bearings.
- The ats axles are upgraded from 9.55mm to 12mm. They are quite flexible, as they can be adjusted when required.
- The tires are improvised with the help of Genuine MBS T1 Tires with a great pick-up rubber material. It also has a butyl rubber tube, which again is improvised.
- This MBS 90 Colt mountainboard has a strong and long-lasting maple-lam deck.
- It has high-quality F1 Velcro binding to fit the mountainboard properly with the foot of the skater.
- This board has MBS Five Star Hubs with a-class MBS 8” T1 tires.
- Has fully compartmentalized and compatible MBS V Brake.
- Item Package Dimension of this product is 37.2×18.39×6.5 inches and the Package Weight of this product is 7.19 kilograms.
- This product is branded by MBS and manufactured by the MBS Mountain Board company.
- The board comes in a bold purple color.
- Manufacturing Part number of this product: 10101.
- ASIN number of this product: B0157CSIAY.
- Year of manufacture: 2015.
- This product comes in two unique colors.
- It is a great board for teens or adults.
- This product can be used by amateurs as well as pro performers.
- High performance is guaranteed to the customers.
- Need proper maintenance frequently to keep it in good condition.
- This AZBO Off electric skateboard has an outstanding bold look, hard built like a beast which assures 100% high performance.
- It is made up of 11 layers northeast ply Maple deck.
- In-hub motor power is nearly 3000W and motor type is Dual-Hub.
- The maximum range recorded for this skateboard is 19 MH and speed is nearly 25MPH.
- The skateboard size is nearly 45×17×9 inches.
- It has an 11AH LG Lithium battery and it gets fully charged within 3 hours.
- This product contains 1 mountainboard, 2 elbow pads, 2 knee pads, and 2 guards.
- Its unique feature is that it has a wireless remote control that regulates speed, brake, and movement.
- The battery indicator shows the percentage of charge left.
- It has a year warranty and comes in a classic black color.
- The item Package dimension of this product is 46.3×18×11 inches and the package weight is 16.15 kilograms.
- This product is branded and manufactured by the AZBO company.
- Manufacturing Part number: Y8.
- ASIN number of this product: B07V3DN1W4.
- Year of manufacture: 2019.
- This product is a high-performance skateboard.
- It has a waterproof surface to avoid any kind of slipping.
- This skateboard has a wireless remote for skateboard control.
- The skateboard’s battery life is not that good. It needs to be changed frequently.
- No such color option is available for this product. It has one default color option.
- This Atom Longboard 90 mountainboard comes with Velcro strap binding for proper fitting.
- The material used in this product is Maple laminate deck and PHT Graphic material.
- It has a 46 grit aluminum oxide grip tape, ATS trucks made of a die-cast aluminum hanger, base, and Chromoly axle.
- It has a knobby 8-inch diamond tread tire with Orange Bushing suspension and tri-spoke hubs.
- This product comes with F1 bindings, handle, and compatible brake system.
- The length of the deck is 36 inches, width is 8.6 inches and weight is around 1.95 kilograms.
- The length of the product is 41.4 inches with 33.5 inches axle-to-axle length, 9.5 mm axle diameter, and 15.3-inch axle width.
- The product has a 20-degree deck tip angle with 0.375 inches by 50 mm chromoly kingpin and 9.5 by 22 mm bearings.
- Item Package dimension of this product is 36.5×16.5×6.5 inches and the item weight is around 8 kilograms.
- This board is branded by Atom Longboards company and manufactured by the MBS Mountain Boards company.
- It comes in unique multicolor variation.
- Department: Unisex-adult.
- Part number of this product: 9115.
- ASIN number of this product: B002ZFBYYY.
- Year of manufacture: 2009.
- These skates are ideal for kiteboarding and mountainboarding.
- The materials used in this product are very efficient and safe. Care is taken when materials are chosen for this product.
- There are Velcro straps in each skateboard for proper fitting of the board with the feet. This prevents the feet to slip away from the board and also helps while making major jumps.
- There is only one color available for this product.
- This MBS Atom 95X comes with a strong grip strap for skaters.
- The material used in this skateboard is Maple laminate deck and PHT graphic material.
- It has F1 bindings with a proper handle and brake system.
- It consists of 46 grit aluminum oxide grip tape, ATS trucks made from the die-cast aluminum hanger, base, and Chromoly axle.
- Apart from tri-spoke hubs, it has Orange bushing suspension and knobby 8-inch tires of the diamond tread.
- It also has a 20-degree deck tip angle. And 0.375 inch by 50 mm chromoly kingpin.
- It has a pre-installed V brake system along with 22 mm bearings.
- The overall weight of the product is 7.03 kilograms and length is 41.4 inches. The length of the deck is around 38.2 inches, the weight of the deck is 2.04 kilograms and the width is around 8.7 inches.
- The diameter of the axle is 9.5 mm and the width of the axle is 15.3 inches.
- The item package dimension of this product is 42.4×16.7×8.8 inches and the package weight is around 8.14 kilograms.
- This product is branded and manufactured by MBS.
- It has a year warranty and comes in multicolor variation.
- This package contains a fully compartmentalized mountainboard with brakes.
- Part number of this product: 9116.
- ASIN number of this product: B002ZF6HZ0.
- Year of manufacture: 2009.
- Ideal for recreational mountain boarding.
- Can be used by teenagers and adults.
- It can be used by amateurs as well as experienced skaters.
- It has only one default color option.
Mountainboards can be used for skating, kiteboarding, mountain boarding, and many other recreational sports. Before buying your favorite mountainboard, you should always look at the features and specifications to avoid any future purchase problem.
There are generally two types of binding that are used in a mountainboard: the first one is a plain Velcro binding and the other one is the wheel-like binding (where a performer can fasten their legs to the board as per their convenience).
There are certain forms of mountainboard games that are played. Among all of them, Slopestyle is the most talked technique where skaters perform on tracks, teasers, railings, or quarter tubes to show incredible small tricks to their audiences. In this style, performers use the “one foot or no foot” trick where one leg or both the legs are pulled out by them from the knitting and the mountainboard is held on its own. Big Air is another mountain boarding style where performers use a big track or huge space to try out some big serious and complicated tricks. In Freeride or Downhill style, you find no particular small tracks for showing tricks. Usually, places like the forest, rocky hillside, grassy hillside, or rooftop are chosen as the mountain boarding track. SBX on the other hand is like a professional mountainboard racing. It is usually done among four or more skaters and has different levels from easy to medium to hard. It has sloping bends, minor tricks, waves, or breakdowns as its levels. The one who crosses all the hurdles is called out as the winner. There are other mountain boarding types or styles that are performed by the skaters such as Carving (skaters roll down from long and steep slopes), Kite (skaters skate by using the lift of the parachute) and Street and Flatland (where skaters skates in the streets, benches, railing, stairs or rollers).