Best ATV Tires | WhatIs180.com
The 10 Best ATV Tires
ATVs are an incredibly fun way to ride off the beaten path, whether you’re gripping and ripping it through the mud, exploring leisurely with a furry companion in tow, or making your way around your homestead. An ATV you can count on starts from the ground up, so we’ve come up with a list of the best all-around ATV tires on the market for you to choose from. Knowing you have a solid foundation will let you ride with confidence no matter where the trail takes you, so make sure to take a look at these four-wheeler tires when planning your next purchase.
First up on our list of the best ATV tires are the SunF A033 Power I tires designed for 12-inch rims. These all-terrain ATV tires feature a directionally angled knobby tread design for exceptional grip in most terrain. These four-wheeler tires really shine on the trail and will guide you through the most difficult sand, mud, dirt, and rocks. The premium rubber that makes up the tires’ hard compound is designed to withstand the harshest racing conditions, but that’s not at all. These four-wheeler tires are also a great option for your go-kart, golf cart, or lawnmower.
- Tire Size [ 25x8-12 ] designed to mount on 12 (in) RIM. Tire Size [ 25x10-12 ] designed to mount on 12 (in) RIM.
- Directional angled knobby tread design great in most terrain with high performance on trails and suitable for desert, mud, dirt, and rock applications. Features premium rubber in our hard compound to withstand the harshest racing conditions. A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV, Go Kart, Golf Cart or Lawn Mower.
- Heavy 6 ply rated construction resists punctures and abrasions.
- Lug depth and pattern offer enhanced skid and traction control, great in cross country or desert conditions. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide superb side bite and traction with added protection to the rim and sidewall. Truly a great ALL TERRAIN tire at an affordable price (compared to Maxxis Bighorn).
Halberd’s six-ply four-wheeler tires are another excellent all-terrain option, with superior performance on hard-packed, intermediate, loose loam, and sand terrain. With a unique rough pattern design featuring a V-shaped central block, these off-road ATV tires provide great responsiveness in any direction. The strengthened sidewall with its enhanced pattern design enhances its ability to traverse rut-type terrain and helps with puncture resistance. Overall, these four-wheeler tires from Halberd are a great addition to our list and well worth a look for any riding enthusiast.
- Set of 4 New HALBERD ATV Tires 25x8-12 Front & 25x10-12 Rear
- 6 Ply, load range J, 25x8-12 (Rim Width: 6.5", 340lbs@7psi), 25x10-12 (Rim Width: 8", 420lbs@7psi)
- All-terrain Applicable: superior performance on hard-pack, intermediate, loose loam, and sand terrain
- Unique Design: Rough pattern design & V-shaped central block can effectively enhance the traction
- Non-Directional: excellent responsiveness in any direction
- Strengthened Sidewall: The extended sidewall pattern design improves the traversability of Rut terrain and puncture resistance of tire sidewall
- Package: HALBERD HU01 25x8-12 * 2 & 25x10-12 * 2. Rim(s) NOT included. Free shipping / 30 days return(If you have any problem or concern with HALBERD tires, please do not hesitate to contact us, our professional support team will solve your problems immediately in time)
Sunroad’s six-ply all-terrain ATV tires are next up on our list of four-wheeler tires you should consider. Suitable for desert, mud, dirt, and rock applications, these durable tires are puncture-resistant and work great for all types of challenges. These four-wheeler tires’ lug design also provides better braking control, and the dynamic tread pattern offers exceptional acceleration and traction in a variety of conditions.
- Set of 4 (2 front 25x8-12 + 2 rear 25x10-12) Replacement for tires Replacement for ATV/UTV,no rims included
- Tread depth: 0.79", 25x8.00-12 (Rim Width: 6.5", 370lbs@7psi), 25x10.00-12 (Rim Width: 8", 420lbs@7psi)
- Suitable Replacement for desert, mud, dirt, and rock applications. Truly, a great all-terrain tire Replacement for your ATV / UTV
- 6 ply rated puncture resistance and durable utility ATV/UTV tire, which Replacement for all types of terrains and challenges including conquering everything from soft to hard terrain, sand, and rocks; Lug design provides better braking control, the dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional acceleration and traction; Make from premium durable material, increases tread life
If you’re looking for a more piecemeal option, Vanacc’s set of two all-terrain ATV tires is a great option for high performance on all terrains. Suitable for ATVs, UTVs, and side-by-sides, these four-wheeler tires can do it all. With a high-performance “V” tread pattern shedding away loose soil without losing traction, you can be sure your grip will remain steady with these four-wheeler tires. The tread’s wraparound design also promotes forward traction while preventing lateral slip, making for a solid foundation in any situation.
- PARAMETER - 22x10x10 ATV Tires (Rim Size: 10x8”, 440lbs@7psi), Tread Depth: Speed Rate N; Recommended replacement of your quad ATV utility, side by side and etc
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - "V" Tread pattern sheds away loose soil from the tire without losing traction; Wrap around tread design promotes forward traction while minimizing lateral slip
- ALL-TERRAIN - Sweeping tread design provides superior traction on all types of terrain, designed for easy rolling and smooth ride, great for hard-surface applications
- SAFETY - Low profile design for controlled sliding and extra stability. 4 PR nylon carcass construction for slowly wear and puncture-resistant
MaxAuto is here with an all-terrain ATV sport tire to rival all the rest. The unique design of these four-wheeler tires’ treads increases tire and ground friction, reduces tire noise to enhance comfort, and allows for better cooling and drainage in adverse conditions. Armed with a proprietary rubber formula, MaxAuto’s all-terrain ATV tires are wear-resistant, anti-aging, and heat-resistant for longer than average, meaning you can ride effectively for longer without needing replacements.
The next option in our list of the best ATV tires is another set from MaxAuto. Coming in at a more affordable price, these four-wheeler tires arrive in a set of two and offer the same great durability and traction as the previous set we spoke of. The heavy four-ply rated construction of these all-terrain ATV tires is highly durable and puncture-resistant while still offering the same wear-resistant, anti-aging, and heat-resistant qualities of other MaxAuto tires.
ITP’s Mud Lite all-terrain ATV tires are the most lightweight six-ply tires on the market, with an innovative design that provides excellent overall performance in a wide range of conditions. These all-terrain ATV tires feature a unique tread pattern with angled shoulder lugs for remarkable handling and traction no matter how you ride. These four-wheeler tires also include an extended-wear rubber compound for an even longer life and a better bang for your buck.
- 3/4 inch lug
- Sized for use on most late-model
- high-performance sport ATV's
- Extended-wear rubber compound for even longer life and better value
- Revolutionary all-conditions tire: it's a 6-ply mud tire that's designed for the trail
- Fit type: Universal Fit
Next up on our list of the best ATV tires is a particularly formidable option from Carlisle. Their Knobby all-terrain ATV tires sport an aggressive tread that can maintain traction even in the wettest conditions. Perfect for riding on difficult terrain safely, these four-wheeler tires are great for everything from ATVs and UTVs to side-by-sides, go-karts, and even mowers. If you need a consistent and aggressive tread pattern that will keep you moving during the toughest of jobs, look no further.
Weize’s all-terrain ATV tires feature a directional, angled, knobby tread design that’s great in most terrain, with high performance on trails. These four-wheeler tires are also suitable for desert, mud, dirt, and rock applications. With premium rubber in the tires’ hard compound to withstand the harshest terrain conditions, Weize has crafted an all-terrain ATV tire that’s built to last. The durable six-ply construction resists punctures and abrasions while remaining lightweight and smooth-rolling, meaning these four-wheeler tires perform when it comes to both traction and comfort.
- Front size: 25x8-12 ; rear size: 25x10-12; wheel (rim) diameter: 12 in ; ply rated: 6 ;tread depth: 20mm;
- Directional angled knobby tread design great in most terrain with high performance on trails and suitable for desert, mud, dirt and rock applications. Features premium rubber in our hard compound to withstand the harshest terrain conditions. A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV,
- Heavy 6 ply-rated construction resists punctures and abrasions. Durable, lightweight, the smooth-rolling design provides quicker acceleration and braking Deep, widely spaced tread bras shed mud, excel in a wide variety of terrains
- Tires fit terrain: street(on-road), hard terrain, inter. terrain: GNCC, soft terrain: gnc mx, mud terrain, rocky terrain, desert terrain, sand terrain, snow/ice terrain.
Last but not least on our list of the best ATV tires is another great option from SunF. Featuring durable six-ply construction and a directional “V”-angled tread design, these all-terrain ATV tires really shine on hardpack, turf, and paved surfaces. These four-wheeler tires are a great choice for vehicles ranging from ATVs and UTVs to go-karts, golf carts, and lawnmowers. The low-profile tread design provides extra stability while also allowing for controlled sliding when the situation calls for it.
- Tire Size [ 18x9.5-8 ] designed to mount on 8 (in) RIM.
- Directional "V" angled tread design great works best in hardpack, turf, or paved asphalt roads. A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV, Go Kart, Golf Cart or Lawn Mower. (Not for highway use, off-road only)
- Heavy 6 ply-rated construction resists punctures and abrasions.
- Low profile tread design for controlled sliding and extra stability. Smooth traction where needed with on call sliding when you want it.