by Jon Lindquist | Last updated June 16th, 2019
For most ATV aficionados, a good quad trailer is a critical ingredient. However, if you’re looking to get your first trailer, it can be challenging. The biggest questions you’re probably thinking about are: What features do I require, and how many ATVs can you fit on a trailer?
It might be time to consider upscaling your ATV trailer to a topnotch model, one that lets you haul multiple ATVs at once, without any difficulty. What you would want would be an ATV trailer that makes carrying your ATV or ATVs simple and stress-free. Because the part you enjoy is riding the ATV, not transporting it. Loading your ATVs on their side is a different and better way to consume less space.
Here’s a list of ATV trailers:
Yutrax X4 Trailer allows 4 large ATV wheels fixed to a pivoting tracking beam. The full trailer loads and rides smooth. It also rides well over large rocks. It provides smoother tow and less bouncing. You won’t have to deal with backing up to get rid of your heavy loads for which the dual-use pivot/tilt bead design is built. Just release the bed latch and turn the trailer bed to dump the load. When it comes to hauling – whether its firewood, leaves hunting gear, rocks or tools you can do it all and it offers a good level of strength, stability, and versatility.
- Item Weight: 198 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 88 x 35.5 x 51 inches
- Shipping weight: 198 pounds
- Can haul more than one large vehicle at a time
- Can carry heavy loads easily
- Difficult to assemble
Overall, this is a good purchase and works well for its intended purpose. The only drawback it has is the assembly of it, which once figured out, it makes an excellent product. Loading and unloading cargo is easy and traveling smoothly without any hindrances is guaranteed.
This company offers its LG Series with the perfect models for any size garden, yard, farm and/or backyard landscaping. Claims to be built to last, its tubular frame technology is far superior to its sheet metal frame competitors in the market. Tilt-and-swivel and high ground clearance make them versatile and durable.
- Item Weight: 65 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 72 pounds
- Tubular frame technology is a unique feature
- It is durable
- Comparatively small in size
This is a very uniquely designed product in the market. It is a good purchase as its sole purpose is not only carrying ATV trailers but much more. It definitely offers more than its contemporaries. It is also very affordable. Overall, a great buy for its use.
It is made with heavy-duty steel construction for extra strength and high tenacity, this Yutrax trailer is as simple as it is convenient. It has removable side rails and tailgate make hauling an easier task. An essential provision of pivoting and tilting the bed for easy loading and unloading, 2 large 18-inch floatation tires to add stability, makes it extraordinary. Has a loading capacity of 1,250 lbs.
- Item Weight: 142 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 31 x 21 inches
- Shipping weight: 157 pounds
- Pivoting & Tilting Bed
- Removable Side Rails & Tailgate
- Large Flotation Tires
- Webbing is weak
- Dimensions are not completely accurate
This is an absolutely brilliant purchase. Except for its webbing design flaws, it does not really give you much to complain about. A better than average trailer that works appreciably and has good features to offer. This would be a good item to invest in.
For more information on similar products, check out this additional information on the top ATV Wheels here…
An item with improved engineering, this product from MotoAlliance is very substantial. It has a unique feature of removable side walls, which is helpful. The loading capacity is quite high, which perfect for its use. High impact poly tub is the material it is made of. Improved engineering on the quick release latch & tilt trailer bed, is the newest feature added to it in 2019.
- Product Dimensions: 80.5 x 42.5 x 30 inches
- Item Weight: 119 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 119 pounds
- Good loading capacity
- Unique new features
- The plastic cart is disappointing
- The holes do not line up
Overall, it seems to be a nice enough product but a few major changes need to be made. Its drawbacks make the others on the market more profitable. However, when it comes to its attractive features, there are a couple of them. This is a good product all in all but could do with a few improvements.
With an impressive load capacity of 1500 lbs and load size of 22 cubic feet, this item from the brand Polar Trailer has a stirring impression. It has a high impact polyethylene body, an all steel frame with powder coat finish which absolutely makes it stand out from others. With an original tilt and pivot frame for loading and unloading, it makes the task considerably easier. Rugged wide-track rubber tires and off-road bearings are a good addition to it. It has quick release tipper latch, Pass-through axle for extra clearance.
- Product Dimensions: 98 x 54 x 31 inches
- Item Weight: 203 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 203 pounds
On a significantly higher side of the price range, this item is definitely not an affordable one. Its features, design, and construction do play a large role in it is expensive, but it is quite not worth the buy. But aside from that, it works brilliantly and is a perfectly good trailer for transportation.
Recent 180 Reviews
- Best Straight Razors 2019 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Saltwater Trolling Motors 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Portable Bleachers 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric All-Terrain Vehicles 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best DJ Mixers – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 2020
- Best Kneeboards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Skateboard Ramps 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Under Desk Elliptical 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Plyometric Boxes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Exercise Slide Boards 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- Best Electric Motorbikes 2020 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide