Best ATV Carts & Trailers
Best ATV Carts/Trailers Reviews
ATVs and UTVs can be exceptionally fun, but there’s time for work and there’s time for play. When you’re clearing your land, working on a project, or you need some major off-road muscle, it’s time to get an ATV cart to do the heavy lifting for you. With impressive load capacities and the ability to travel just about anywhere, the best ATV trailers on this list will help you get the job done and get it done right.
First on our list of the best ATV trailers is the MotoAlliance Impact. This heavy-duty ATV utility trailer has a load capacity of 1,500 pounds and 15 cubic feet of hauling space, making it excellent for hauling larger cargo. With a solid steel floor and frame plus removable steel mesh side rails and tailgate, this ATV cart is tough. The tilt bed and foot-release dump control make this ATV cart easy to use even for the toughest of jobs.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 1,500lb; 15 cu. ft. of hauling capacity; Max Speed 10 mphMax Speed 10 mph (not road compatible)
- DURABILITY: Solid steel floor and frame with removable steel mesh side rails and tailgate
- EASE OF USE: Foot dump, quick release latch & tilt trailer bed for easy loading and dumping
- TIRES: 18" x 6.5" 4-ply pneumatic tires; pass-through 1" axle provides 11" of ground clearance
- DIMENSIONS: 85" (L) X 48" (W) X 30" (H) [Bed: 56" (L) x 30" (W) x 15" (D)]
The Yutrak TX162 is another heavy-duty ATV cart that’s ready to work. Featuring steel construction, this ATV cart has exceptional strength and durability. It’s also powder-coated for years of corrosion and rust-free use. With 11 inches of ground clearance, you’ll be able to complete your off-road chores even on the most difficult terrain. Removable side rails and tailgate make this ATV cart easy to unload, and its special flotation tires help absorb shock, providing extra stability on rough terrain.
- Heavy-Duty steel construction provides exceptional strength and durability. Powder-coated for years of corrosion-free use.
- 11” ground clearance, allows you to get your off-road chores completed easily
- Removable side rails and tailgate for easy unloading
- Solid steel floor will handle heavy cargo and rough terrain with ease.
- Flotation tires help absorb shock and provide and stability.
The next option on our list is the Ohio Steel Pro Grade hybrid tractor and ATV cart. Sporting a load capacity of 1,250 pounds, this beast of an ATV dump cart is great for gardening, hauling, or other jobs around your property. With the ability to easily dump cargo and swivel the bucket up to 100 degrees, this ATV utility cart is one of the best options for smaller loads and use on pavement or hard-packed terrain.
- Check tire pressure and inflate to 24 psi if needed
- Do not exceed 1250 pounds when loading material into the cart body
- When hauling heavy loads, verify that your vehicle has adequate towing and braking capacity
- 1250 lb. capacity
Another sturdy option from Yutrak is the Trail Warrior X4. Its heavy-duty all-steel construction and high ground clearance provide exceptional strength and durability even on the toughest terrain. This ATV cart is powder-coated for years of corrosion-free use, ensuring that you’ll have a piece of equipment that will stand the test of time. Pivoting tracking beams allow for easy movement over logs and other obstacles, and the tilting bed makes loading and unloading a breeze. With over 1,250 pounds of carrying capacity, this ATV utility cart is great for jobs big and small.
- Heavy Duty All-steel construction, provides exceptional strength and durability. Powder-coated for years of corrosion-free use. Pivoting tracking beams walk over logs and rage
- The ground clearance, allows you to get your off-road chores completed easily
- Removable side rails and tailgate for easy unloading. A solid-steel floor will handle heavy cargo and rough terrain with ease. Easy release dump latch for easy unloading.
- Pivoting and tilting bed for easier loading and unloading. Pass-through axle eliminates the chance that brush will get caught to keep you moving down the trail smoothly. Large knobby flotation tires help absorb shock and provide additional traction and stability.
- Maintenance-free sealed roller bearings provide a smooth resistance-free tow. Pile it high the X4 sports a Weight Capacity of 1, 250 lbs.
If you’re looking for a no-frills ATV cart without the need for a huge amount of carrying capacity, the Agri-Fab 45-0101 could be the option for you. With 12 cubic feet of hauling space and 750 pounds of carrying capacity, this Agri-fab ATV dump cart will help you transport firewood, sand, gravel, mulch, and more. Another helpful feature is the universal hitch that easily adapts to any lawn tractor you may be using. The attached foot pedal allows for easier and more controlled dumping, and the scratch-resistant, powder-coated bed ensures you’ll have a durable ATV cart for years to come.
- Bed size: 32.5"W x 49"L x 12" H
- Pallet Quantity: 10
- Steel bed with scratch-resistant, powder-coat paint finish for longer product life
- 750-pound load capacity for the large loads
- 16-inch x 4-inch pneumatic tires allow for easy maneuverability over rough terrain
- Wheel bearings feature grease zerks for easy maintenance and long life
The Polar Trailer HD 1200 is another strong contender on our list of the best ATV trailers for heavy hauling and off-road use. The solid, high-impact polyethylene bed is lighter than its all-steel counterparts, while its 1,200-pound, 15-cubic-foot hauling capacity makes this ATV cart a formidable option for any job. Other features include rugged wide-track wheels and a quick-release tipper latch for easier loading and unloading.
- Load capacity: 1200 lbs, load size: 15 cubic feet
- Weighs: 107 lbs, high impact polyethylene body
- Dimensions: 84" x 45" x 31", original tilt and pivot frame
- Tire size: 2-18" x 8. 5" wide, rugged wide-track rubber tires, off-road bearings
- Quick-release tipper latch, pass-through Axle for extra clearance
If you’re looking for an ATV cart suitable for agricultural and residential settings, the Strongway Steel ATV trailer is a great option. It offers a 1,200-pound carrying capacity with 17 cubic feet of space, making this one of the larger choices on our list of the best ATV trailers. Like its competitors, Strongway has added a removable tailgate for easy loading and unloading, in addition to a foot pedal dump mechanism that allows you to empty the ATV cart even while it’s hitched. Combine those features with the sturdy rust-resistant and UV-protected steel frame, and you have a workhorse of an ATV dump cart that’s ready for anything.
- 1,200-lb., 17 cu. ft. capacity works well in agricultural and residential settings
- Removable tailgate for easy loading and unloading
- Foot pedal dump mechanism allows emptying loads while hitched
- 60in.L x 31in.W x 13 1/3in.H bed
- Sturdy steel frame and bed with rust-resistant, UV-protected powder-coat finish
Another ATV utility cart on the smaller side is the Craftsman CMX poly dump cart. More suitable for lawn and residential use, this ATV cart has a smaller 550-pound, 10-cubic-foot load capacity with pneumatic, ribbed wheels made for rolling gently across your lawn. Its one-piece, rust-resistant polyethylene bed is durable and built to last, and the universal hitch means you can attach this ATV dump cart to nearly any piece of equipment you have on hand.
- 550 lb. Load capacity / 10 cu. ft.
- 14 in. Pneumatic ribbed style tires roll gently across your lawn
- One-piece rust resistant poly bed
- Bed dimensions: 32. 5 in. L x 46 in. W x 11 in. H
- Assembly time: 30 minutes
Polar Trailers 10738 utility trailer is another no-frills option for those looking for a solid, dependable ATV cart for their hauling needs. The first mesh trailers in Polar’s lineup, the HDM 1400 series of trailers this ATV cart belongs to combine all the great features that are already synonymous with Polar’s products. A powder-coated steel frame, tilt and swivel design, and quick-release, foot-controlled tipper latch, as well as a removable tailgate and side rails, meaning you have all the features you need for a great hauling experience. This ATV cart also has high ground clearance compared with similar models, and its 1,400 pound, 23-cubic-foot hauling capacity makes it one of the larger options available.
- Welded one-piece bed, removable tailgate, and side rails
- Original tilt and swivel frame, quick-release foot-controlled tipper latch
- All-steel frame with powder coat finish for durability, larger Tubing versus competitive models
- Sealed ball bearings-no grease needed
- Overall Dimensions: 92" x 51" x 36", Body Dimensions: 60" x 32" x 21", Weight: 165lbs
The last item on our list of the best ATV trailers is another cart from Polar Trailer, the HD 1500. This heavy-duty ATV utility trailer features a polyethylene bucket with a whopping 22 cubic feet of hauling capacity. This ATV utility cart will turn your ATV or lawn tractor into an all-purpose hauling machine on most terrains, and all the features you’d expect from a premium ATV cart are present, including a quick-release tipper latch and tandem axles to help balance bigger loads.
- Load capacity: 1500 lbs, Load size: 22 cubic feet
- Weight: 212 lbs, High-impact polyethylene body, All-steel frame with powder coat finish
- Overall Dimensions: 98" X 54" X 31", Body Dimensions: 72" x 40" x 18", Original Tilt and Pivot Frame
- Tire size: 18" X 8.5-8", Rugged wide-track rubber tires, Shielded ball bearings